Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quest for Pricilla Queens of the Desert and other adventures previously

Once a jolly wombat camped by a billabong, under the shade of a....tent awning
Blackall wood scourer

Tree of Knowledge


On top of a termite mound in N Queensland.



Priscilla - Queens of the Desert! (I am not sure I shall live this one down)



QANTAS museum pilot



Hotel Corenes at Charleville




The Black Stump!




Crocodile's tooth at Normanton




A cappuccino at Cobbolt Gorge



Camel at Boulia


As you know I really love travelling. I see many interesting things and meet some wonderful people. I am posting some pictures of an adventure I had with a colleague in outback Queensland, which is filled with some fantastically interesting places, wide and beautiful vistas...and a good coffee or two.


It does a city wombat good to get out and back to his roots every now and then. This particular adventure I had a number of challenges to fulfil, one of which was to dresss up as Pricilla Queen of the Desert. I am partial to wearing the odd outfit, as you are aware from some other adventures. As you can see from the selection of photos....I had a wonderful time.


Thanks for the adventure!











No comments:

Post a Comment