Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Message from the top of the Christmas tree....

Whilst maintaining my precarious position as the star on the Christmas tree, I have had a bit of time for thought....wombats are good at that....sometimes....

I thought how lucky I am to be with such a great group of colleagues, soon to be increased by some new colleagues in the New Year as our unit expands.
I thought how privelaged I feel to be able to accompany colleagues on travels and enjoy many of the sites and experiences that humans have both for fun and to work.
I thought how generous people are in supporting me and my extended family.
I also thought briefly about some exercise in preparation for possible over indulgence at Christmas, but got over that thought fairly quickly and may make it a New Year's resolution!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe, healthy and prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment